Sun, Dec 11|
Street Photography Workshop
A Street Photography Workshop takes you through the concepts and fundamentals of street photography from a professional photographer.
Time & Location
Dec 11, 2022, 6:30 AM – 11:30 AM GMT+5:30
Juna Bazar, Kasba Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030, India
Street photography is one of the most common and most challenging, with the final image a testimony to the photographer’s aesthetics and eye for detail. A Street Photography Workshop takes you through the concepts and fundamentals of street photography from a professional photographer.
The aim of the workshop is to give participants a better idea of composing and conceptualizing their images on the streets, where the scene changes every moment, and get a better technical understanding of cameras.
Who can attend this workshop?
You don't need to be an accomplished photographer, and anyone with basic understanding of exposure and your camera settings can attend this workshop session.
What you will learn on this Workshop:
- A better understanding of composition technique and using light conditions
- Beat the fear of shooting on the street
- Have a better technical understanding of your camera settings
- Get yourself ready for next travel photography
Maximum Number of Participants: Ten (10)
We will have 2 groups for workshop to ensure maximum learning for all.
Location: Juna Bazar, Kasba Peth, Pune, Maharashtra
Theme: Chase the moment
Timings: 6:30AM to 11:30AM (5 hours)
Meeting Point: Chattrapati Shivaji Pay and Park
NOTE: After registration/booking you will get invitation link to join our SPW Events Communication WhatsApp group for all communication about this event.
> Hands-on assignment and mentoring fees.
> Photo editing online session on Zoom meeting.
> Complimentary refreshment at start of event.
> Participation Certificate for this photography workshop.
Early Booking Offer: First 3 registrations will get 1 month free subscription for Stellar Photo Recovery Software – Premium (https://www.stellarinfo.co.in/software/photo-recovery.php)
- Participant must have taken both dose of covid vaccination.
- Wearing face mask is mandatory during Photowalk.
- We will conduct Photowalk in small groups (depends on group strength).
- Reach the location on time to get the most out of this Photography workshop.
- Carry your Digital Camera (DSLR).
- Carry Lens around 35mm is preferred for Street Photography.
- Have the Camera Battery fully charged and empty Memory Card.
- Carry your water bottle and packet of biscuit/dry fruit/chocolate.
- Carry your personal medications if you are on prescription.
- This involves considerable walking and individual should have physical fitness.
- At 7:00am we will have Group Photo, so make sure be there on time at meeting point.
Schedule for Workshop:
6:30 AM to 7:15 AM: We will have introduction 'Me & You' and instructions on Camera settings
7:15 AM to 7:30 AM: Introduction to light and composition technique for Street and Portrait Photography
7:30 AM to 7:45 AM: There will be Group Photo
7:45 AM to 10:30 AM: Photograph some intense moments, see & anticipate including techniques such as Zone Focusing.
10:30 AM to 11:00 AM: We will discuss technical challenges, improvements to composition and other questions for review and feedback.
11:00 AM to 11:30 AM: Participation Certificate will be provided with solo photo session for profile page.
3:00 PM to 5:00 PM: Photo Editing Session ONLINE on photos captured during the event.
> We will have special collage Published on Facebook page & YouTube Channel
Review Gallery of previous Street Photography Workshop: https://youtu.be/tvJim60G-ew
All cancellations before 15 days of the event date - 100% refund
All cancellations between 15 - 7 days of the event date - 50% refund
All cancellations within 7 days of the event date - No refund possible
Organized by: SPW Expedition
Mentor: Sumit Dhuper (Professional Photographer)
SUBSCRIBE US TO GET ALL UPDATES ON CURRENT AND FUTURE EVENTS!
Standard Ticket (7 Seats)
Cost includes: > Hands-on assignment and mentoring fees. > Photo editing online session on Zoom meeting. > Complimentary refreshment at start of event. > Participation Certificate for this photography workshop.
Only Outdoor Session (5 Seats)
Cost includes: > Hands-on assignment and mentoring fees. > Complimentary refreshment at start of event. > Participation Certificate for this photography workshop.