Sun, Feb 16|
SPW Street Photography Workshop
This is your opportunity to learn the concepts and fundamentals of Street Photography from a professional photographer.
Time & Location
Feb 16, 2020, 6:30 AM – 12:30 PM GMT+5:30
Mandai Market, 1/2, Amrale Rd, Mandai, Shukrawar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411002, India
Street photography is one of the most common and most challenging, with the final image a testimony to the photographer’s aesthetics and eye for detail. A Street Photography Workshop takes you through the basic concepts and fundamentals of street photography from a professional photographer. The aim of the workshop is to give participants a better idea of composing and conceptualizing their images on the streets, where the scene changes every moment, and get a better technical understanding of cameras.
We also have many other photography topics and you are allowed to select any 5 for discussion during workshop session.
Who can attend this workshop?
- You don't need to be an accomplished photographer, and anyone with basic understanding of exposure and your camera settings can attend this workshop session.
What you will learn on this Workshop:
- A better understanding of composition technique and using light conditions
- Beat the fear of shooting on the street
- Have a better technical understanding of your camera settings
- Get yourself ready for next travel photography
Maximum Number of Participants: TEN (10)
- This keeps the group small to ensure maximum learning for all.
Minimum Number of Participants: Five (5)
- We need minimum 5 participants to conduct this Photography Workshop.
- 100% refund if event cancelled by organizer.
Location: Mandai Market, Pune (Vegetable Market)
Date: 16th February 2020, Sunday
Timings: 6:30 AM to 12:30 PM (6 hours)
Meeting Point: Shaniwar Wada Gate
Workshop Fees: Rs.699/- INR
- Parking is free at Shaniwar Wada.
- Complimentary bottled juice and refreshment cake included.
- Participation Certificate will be provided for this photography workshop.
- There is flat Rs.99/- discount until 9th February 2020.
- Coupon Code: FEB16OFF99
Special Offer: Subscribe on SPW website and create your member account to get One (1) free entry coupon for Birds/Nature Photography Workshops.
Select any 5* for discussion during workshop.
1. How DSLR Camera Works
2. Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO Settings
3. Metering Mode (Which to use and when?)
4. Exposure Compensation and Bracketing
5. Exposure Balance
6. Focusing Modes
7. Focus Points
8. Colour and Contrast in Photography
9. White Balance
10. Light and Shadow
11. Frame Design Techniques
12. Composition Techniques
13. Capturing Motion in image
15. Outdoor Photography setup
16. Indoor Photography setup (light selection and color selection)
17. Photo Studio Lighting Setup
18. TTL Light Meter
19. Depth of Field (DoF)
20. Choosing Lenses for Photography
21. Flash Photography
22. Lens Filters
23. How to use Manual Mode
24. know Crop Factor
25. Lens Choice and Focal Length
26. Enhancing Photographs (on and off camera)
27. Organizing the Picture (files on computer)
*Note: Prepare your questions on 5 topics and discuss during workshop session.
- Reach the location on time to get the most out of this Photography workshop.
- Carry your Digital Camera (DSLR).
- Carry Lens around 35mm is preferred for Street Photography.
- Have the Camera Battery fully charged and empty Memory Card.
- Carry your water bottle and packet of biscuit/dry fruit/chocolate.
- Carry your personal medications if you are on prescription.
- This involves considerable walking and individual should have physical fitness.
- At 7:30am we will have Group Photo, so make sure be there on time at meeting point.
- Before Workshop Date, WhatsApp Group will be set up for participants.
Schedule for Workshop:
- 6:30 AM to 7:00 AM: We will have introduction 'Me & You' and instructions on Camera settings
- 7:00 AM to 7:30 AM: Introduction to light and composition technique for Street and Portrait Photography
- 7:30 AM to 7:45 AM: There will be Group Photo
- 7:45 AM to 10:45 AM: Photograph some intense moments, see & anticipate including techniques such as Zone Focusing.
- 10:45 AM to 11:00 AM: Tea Break and Refreshment
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM: We will discuss technical challenges, improvements to composition and other questions for review and feedback.
- 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM: Participation Certificate will be provided with solo photo session for profile page.
> We will have special collage Published on Facebook page & YouTube Channel
Review Gallery of previous Street Photography Workshop: https://youtu.be/nlr0c7shOEs
*Subscribe SPW Lounge and claim Rs.100/- discount coupon for next workshop.
- All cancellations before 15 days of the event date - 100% refund
- All cancellations between 15 - 7 days of the event date - 50% refund
- All cancellations within 7 days of the event date - No refund possible
Organized by: SPW Expedition
Mentor: Sumit Dhuper (Professional Photographer)
SUBSCRIBE US TO GET ALL UPDATES ON CURRENT AND FUTURE EVENTS!
* Parking is free at Shaniwar Wada. * Complimentary bottled juice and refreshment cake included. * Participation Certificate will be provided for this photography workshop. * There is flat Rs.99/- discount until 9th February 2020. Coupon Code: FEB16OFF99