Mastering Photoshop M-1
Time & Location
This Photoshop workshop provides you with the skills you need to successfully use Photoshop for both online and print imagery. We will have comprehensive 2-hours Adobe Photoshop workshop ranging from a complete beginner stage to advanced photo editing stage.
This is Module 1 for Mastering Photoshop Workshop.
This workshop is a great way to learn the Photoshop skills you need to create great looking images that get your work noticed.
If you do not yet have Photoshop on your own computer, you can obtain a free trial version of it at the Adobe website.
Who can attend this workshop?
This Photoshop workshop requires that you have general computer skills but no previous Photoshop experience is required.
We will use Adobe Photoshop software for all demonstration via screen share.
No login required on zoom to join webinar and just download meeting software from Zoom Meeting website https://zoom.us/download
Don't be afraid. This is a friendly workshop aimed at making you feel comfortable with information which would be shared during session. You don't need to be an accomplished photo editor, we will start with basic understanding of editing photos and then proceed with special adjustments.
Ultimately, the most important thing about any of the workshops is that 'it is fun and that you enjoy it'.
What you will learn on this workshop:
Getting to Know the Photoshop Workspace
· Opening an existing file in Mini Bridge
· Discovering the Tools panel
· Accessing tools and their options
· Using panels
· Hidden tools
· Navigating the image area
· Using the Zoom tool
· Using the Hand tool
· Working with tabbed windows
· Maximizing productivity with screen modes
Photoshop CC Basics
· Opening existing documents
· Understanding document settings
· Viewing an image’s size and resolution
· Combining images
· Transforming and editing combined images
· Removing a background
· Understanding the stacking order of layers
· Refining edges of copied images
· Choosing a file format
· Saving for print and web use
Making the Best Selections in Photoshop for isolating editing
· Understanding the importance of selections
· Using the Marquee tools
· Working with the Magic Wand tool
· Selecting with the Lasso tool
· Adding to and subtracting from selections
· Saving selections
· Using the Quick Selection tool
· Fine-tuning selections with Refine Edge
· Using Quick Mask
· Selecting with the Pen tool
Maximum Number of Participants: Fifteen (15)
This keeps the group small to ensure maximum learning for all.
Location: Online Webinar
Upcoming Schedule: Sunday, 6th December 2020
Session 1: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (India Time)
Refresh Break: 10 minutes
Session 2: 3:10 PM to 04:00 PM (India Time)
Workshop Fees: 500 INR
Note: After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the meeting.
Offer: Subscribe for free on our website and Get 25% discount coupon.
You will Get:
Participation Certificate will be provided via registered email address.
Make sure be online with laptop 10 minutes before scheduled time.
Gets your Laptop Battery fully charged and zoom software updated.
Video/Camera sharing by members not allowed during workshop.
Subscribe SPW website and get all updates on future workshop events.
- All cancellations before 15 days of the event date - 100% refund
- All cancellations between 15 - 7 days of the event date - 50% refund
- All cancellations within 7 days of the event date - No refund possible
Organized by: SPW Expedition
Mentor: Sumit Dhuper (Professional Photographer)
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE US FOR ALL UPDATES ON FUTURE EVENTS!
- Workshop FeesINR 500INR 5000INR 0